Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Renal Dry Food is a complete dietetic feed for adult cats formulated to support renal (kidney) function in the case of chronic renal insufficiency, through its restricted levels of phosphorus and high-quality proteins. Complete dietetic feed for adult cats.
- Support renal function: In the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- Reduces renal workload: An adapted content of high quality protein helps reduce kidney workload.
- Reduce oxalate stone formation: Shown to reduce oxalate stone formation, through its low level of calcium and vitamin D, and its urine alkalising properties.
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevention of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinisation: urate and cysteine uroliths
Not recommended for (contraindications):