Royal Canin Feline Dental is clinically proven and accepted by the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) to efficiently reduce plaque buildup to help keep your cat’s teeth in good health. It contains calcium and phosphorus to help support healthy teeth and the uniquely designed kibble size and shape encourages chewing, which creates a tooth-brushing effect to help reduce tartar buildup.
- DENTAL HEALTH: Royal Canin Dental Dry Cat Food is a veterinary-exclusive formula for cats that are prone to dental tartar and plaque buildup
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Accepted by the VOHC and clinically proven to reduce tartar buildup and maintain oral care
- BRUSHING EFFECT: Exclusive kibble helps reduce plaque accumulation and tartar buildup by creating a tooth-brushing effect when cats chew
- HAIRBALL CONTROL: Helps control hairball formation with a precise blend of fibers to help ingested hairs pass through your cat’s stool
- URINARY HEALTH: This diet has the exclusive S/O Index, which means it promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals