Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have adverse food reactions due to a food allergy (typically to a protein in the food) or intolerance, benefit from a food designed for food sensitivities.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a dog’s food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse food reactions.
How it helps:
- Visible improvement in skin & coat in 30 days
- Clinically proven to help normalize stool
- Promotes healthy skin barrier
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Highly hydrolyzed animal protein & single carbohydrate source
- Added natural fiber
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Formulated without additives known to cause food allergies
Hill’s Prescription Diet z/d Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.