Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest fat, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog’s digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it’s also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill’s nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill’s Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support dogs’ digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is great tasting nutrition with highly digestible protein to help settle digestive upsets in dogs that need a low fat formula. This canned food has a ground texture in a light gravy with an irresistible taste that dogs love.
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion, nutrient absorption & lower blood fat levels
- Promotes beneficial gut bacteria activity & improves stool quality
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Reduces risk of urinary stone formation
How it works:
- Low fat formula with highly digestible protein
- Unique prebiotic blend & ginger
- Added omega-3 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
Hill’s Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Original Flavor Wet Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill’s Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.